Terms of Delivery
PostBeeld has a large, ever-growing and ever-changing, stock of stamps and philatelic material. By regularly visiting our internet websites our customers are able to keep an eye on the daily stock updates. Additionally, if items you are seeking are not in stock, you can create a wishlist via our freestampcatalogue.com website and automatically receive an email when the required stamps are in stock again. We have four stamp shops and also work together with a network of approximately 10 professional traders. Therefore, the possibility of finding that elusive item is greatly increased by ordering through our website..
Ordering at PostBeeld is only possible via the shopping cart system on our website. We do not accept orders by phone, fax, letter or email. Our inventory is stored in multiple locations and is therefore not always directly available in our stores in Haarlem, Leiden and Rotterdam. If you want to pick up or purchase items at one of these stores, it is advisable to place your order in advance via our website. We can then ensure that your required items will be ready for collection at your chosen pick-up point.
Prices: Our invoice prices are always in Euros, other currencies on our website are simply an indication. All rights are reserved for price changes or typing errors. All prices are net prices. We offer bigger sales discounts for larger purchase amounts. We operate a minimum 0.40 Euro per item. We have no minimum order amount.
Stock: All stamps with a selling price and an order button are available. By clicking on the product, you can see our actual stock. Please consider that the longer you wait with checking out your order or wishlist, the more items may be sold out in the meantime. If a certain item you are looking for is not in stock, try again later! Or, alternatively, you can create a 'Wishlist' in our catalogue section. Our stock changes very quickly.
Delivery Orders will be shipped within 6 working days. For some supplies delivery periods may be longer, which will be indicated next to the article on our website. If your order includes such an item, shipment of the whole order will be made as soon as all articles are available. All orders will be sent individually. It is not possible to combine several orders in one shipment. Once you have placed your order it is not possible to make any changes. Delivery times can vary greatly and are dependent on (local) delivery services or postal organisations.
Shipments We ship with PostNL or ASENDIA. The risk on the products will go over to you at the moment of delivery from PostBeeld to PostNL or ASENDIA. During the checkout you can choose how you want to get your articles shipped to you, there you can also choose for completely insured shipments.In case you did not provide your correct address during the checkout process, the risk of shipment always will be yours, no matter which shipment option you have chosen.
Trading: You can also pay (in advance) for your order by trading stamps according to our trading lists. It is NOT possible to pay new issues according to subscriptions, items with a price 250 euros or more and philatelic supplies by trading stamps. It is only possible to pay your order by trading stamps if you sent them in advance and if we have assessed their value and made a deposit for you.
Quality and guarantees: All stamps offered by us are of good quality and with original gum (in case of mint or unused stamps), unless mentioned otherwise. We guarantee originality and quality for all stamps we offer. If certain stamps do not meet your expectations, you can return them to us within one month of delivery (only if stamps are in unchanged condition). If possible, we will send you replacements. If replacements are not in stock, we will maintain a deposit for future orders. If requested, it is always possible to repay the appropriate amount to the customer.
Your shopping cart and wishlist: The content of your shopping cart will be saved until your next visit, but not reserved. Via www.freestampcatalogue.com (or the FSC tab on top at PostBeeld) you can put non-available items on your personal wishlist. You will receive an automatic e-mail at the moment that the chosen items are back in stock. You can manage your wishlist by clicking on 'my wishlist' at the top of the page at PostBeeld. Items disappear from your wishlist automatically the moment you order them. At the moment you want to order, just bring items from your wishlist to your shopping cart. Please be aware that the longer you wait to check out your cart or selection list, the greater the possibility that some items may not be available any more.
Wholesale discounts If you are a retailer, click here to find our wholesale stamp list with discounts for purchases in quantities.
Banking costs Additional costs for international banking outside the European Union or incorrect use of IBAN/Swift codes are for the buyers account.
General conditions Following conditions apply for all data on our site as well as all orders.
1. If you visit or shop at PostBeeld.com, Freestampcatalogue.com or one of our affiliates, you accept these conditions.
2. All offers are non-binding. PostBeeld reserves the right to change prices at any moment. Especially when required for legal regulation purposes.
3. All deliveries are carried out by PostBeeld Netherlands. PostBeeld is always your reference partner, also in cases of eventual direct delivery from other parties.
4. Delivery will take place according to stock availability. If an article is mentioned on our website or order confirmation, there is no guarantee that this article can be delivered. If an article that has been charged and paid for happens to be unavailable, we will create a credit for you to be used towards your next order. If requested, these credits can be paid to you.
5. All prices are in euros and including all Dutch taxes. Shipping and handling costs are not included in the prices of our products. All foreign taxes or import rights have to be paid by the customer.
6. PostBeeld only reserves and delivers orders as soon as they are paid for, unless agreed otherwise..
7. Payments can be made as indicated through the order process. We reserve the right to apply special terms on your payment or order. In case of bank transfers, the date of payment is equal to the date of the credit on our account.
8. When an invoice is not paid within the indicated term, PostBeeld reserves the right to cancel your order and nullify the agreement.
9. In case of any price change, items in your shopping cart will be adapted automatically.
10. Your order will normally be shipped to you within six (6) working days of receipt of payment, and at the latest within ten (10) working days of receiving payment - unless indicated otherwise by PostBeeld. If the shipment cannot not take place within the indicated period, you'll receive a message from us and you have the right to cancel the agreement up to the moment of shipping (by writing only). If the shipping period is exceeded there are no rights to claims from the customer.
11. Delivery will be made to the customer (or customer's representative). Delivery times can vary greatly and are dependent on (local) delivery services or postal organisations. PostBeeld reserves the right via which organisation, delivery will be made. In most cases we will ship through PostNL or ASENDIA. At the moment of delivery to PostNL or ASENDIA all risks are the customer's responsibility, but you can insure your shipment in the checkout process.
When the customer changes the shipping method into regular mail, claims on PayPal payments will not be honoured in case of loss. If you have not provided the correct address when making your order, all responsibility for the goods are always the customer's as soon as we have made our delivery to PostNL or ASENDIA.
12. The customer is obliged to inspect all deliveries immediately on receipt. Eventual claims have to reach us within one (1) month by writing with description of discrepancies. In cases where it is clear that products are not as described, after returning to us, PostBeeld has the option to replace them with the correct products or to credit the paid amount plus shipping costs to the customer.
13. If the customer does not wish to keep the product for any reason, he/she has the right to return it to us within seven (7) days after delivery. Returned shipments can only be accepted if warning is given in writing, packing is undamaged and products are in the same condition as when shipped by PostBeeld. The customer's account will be credited at the moment we receive the returned items (these credits can be paid to you on request). Shipping costs for returned the items will be paid by the customer.
14. For misunderstandings, distortments, delays or incomplete messages or orders by reason of using the internet or any type of communication between the customer and PostBeeld, PostBeeld will not be responsible.
15. PostBeeld has the right to nullify the agreement in case of superior power without any judicial intervention and without any possibility to make claims against PostBeeld.
16. Regarding all rights, obligations, offers, orders, deliveries and agreements for which these conditions are valid, as well on these conditions themselves, only Dutch law applies. All disputes will be placed before a Dutch court of justice only.
17. PostBeeld is a member of de Nederlandse Vereeniging van Postzegel Handelaren (N.V.P.H.) (Dutch dealers association). All deliveries and purchases are subject to the NVPH certificate arrangement. Any dispute can be placed before an independent NVPH dispute commission. PostBeeld will agree that the pronouncement of this commission is binding on both parties. For information about the dispute commission you can visit www.nvph.nl. Our contact details are: PostBeeld b.v. Kloosterstraat 21 2021 VJ Haarlem T: +31 (0)23 527 2136 F: +31 (0)23 527 2753